- 1The action of shipping goods: logs waiting for shipment shipments begin this monthMore example sentences
- This can be at the time of shipment - once it has obtained the transport documents evidencing shipment.
- Some orders are stacked onto wheeled carts before shipment for ease of delivery in stores.
- All orders must have credit clearance from the Company prior to shipment or delivery.
- 1.1A quantity of goods shipped; a consignment: coal and oil shipmentsMore example sentences
- They have ultimate control over when the shipments arrive at a booth and when they are picked up.
- He once received a large shipment of American wheat for the kids in Shanti Bhavan.
- And when wildlife inspectors intercept illegal shipments of endangered and threatened animals, he is the first person called.
More definitions of shipmentDefinition of shipment in:
- The British & World English dictionary