- The company has made it a thousand times easier to track shipments, by having shippers fill out airbills online.
- Return address labels, pre-paid postage and integrated tracking are becoming more commonly provided by shippers.
- They complete all procedural and documentation formalities involved in customs and port clearance on behalf of the shipper, and arrange for the warehousing of cargo before shipment.
late Old English scipere 'sailor' Current senses date from the mid 18th century.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
- But as you shippers are well aware, the road to a wedding is never smooth.
- Derek and Meredith shippers will get a kick out of episode 13, where the episode will involve some trips down memory lane.
- We've also got an update on a certain New Girl couple that might enrage certain shippers.
1990s: short for relationshipper, in same sense; originally with reference to writers of fan fiction concerning such relationships.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.