- A dress with a collar and buttons in the style of a shirt, typically cut without a seam at the waist.More example sentences
- This summer, keep the shirt dress above the knee.
- I have a black button-up shirt dress with three-quarter sleeves that I bought 5 years ago, and it always gets compliments, though it is one of the simplest items I own.
- It just happens - you'll find yourself relying more and more on that A-line shirt dress in your closet, or straight pants with a small percentage of Lycra.
More definitions of shirtdressDefinition of shirtdress in:
- The British & World English dictionary