- The breast of a shirt, in particular the part that shows when a suit is worn.More example sentences
- She decided to head in the other direction, which was when she met David, going her way, flute tucked into his shirt front, as he also glanced over his shoulder.
- The stiff interfacing that makes the collar work would make the shirt front too rigid to hang properly.
- While we're at it, does he tuck a napkin into his shirt front?
More definitions of shirtfrontDefinition of shirtfront in:
- The British & World English dictionary