- Heavy elasticized cord; bungee cord.More example sentences
- Standard features include a rear foam bulkhead, deck hatch, and front-deck shock cord rigging.
- Aluminum frames 1-m square, strung at 20-cm intervals with nylon shock cord, were placed over the lithic concentrations, oriented by cardinal directions.
- Over 1100 square metres of ply, 2000 square metres shade cloth, 12,000 litres of paint and plaster, two kilometres of shock cord and 468 square metres of drapes was used in the construction.
More definitions of shock cordDefinition of shock cord in:
- The British & World English dictionary