- A group of soldiers trained specially for carrying out a sudden assault.More example sentences
- Rhino-mounted Bantu shock troops could have overthrown the Roman Empire.
- A lot of people, under the guise of the War Veterans Association, were used as the shock troops to remove the white commercial farmers from their land.
- So we're taken in to this top secrete government building, and go through vigorous training to turn us into the perfect solider, the shock troops of third world countries.
More definitions of shock troopsDefinition of shock troops in:
- The British & World English dictionary