- A window of a store, in which goods are displayed.More example sentences
- People in Dublin stood in stunned silence outside of a shop window displaying dozens of televisions playing the surreal images.
- Bananas were displayed in a London shop window - the first time the fruit had been seen in Britain.
- Residents can see the proposed planning guidelines for developers on display in a shop window next to Silver End library, for five weeks from today.
More definitions of shop windowDefinition of shop window in:
- The British & World English dictionary