- (Of an article) made dirty or imperfect by being displayed or handled in a store: he brought out some shopworn lettuce • figurative he appraised his brown but slightly shopworn body in the mirrorMore example sentences
- His bag of tricks is so small, and so shopworn, it's almost as if he's writing the same column every week.
- The rhetoric that accompanies high-minded discussions of the deficit has grown shopworn.
- These strategies, I would argue, are entirely familiar and slightly shopworn.
More definitions of shopwornDefinition of shopworn in:
- The British & World English dictionary