- Operating from or based on a shore: shore-based gunsMore example sentences
- Cadets passing the examinations will be able to take up shore-based positions in the maritime industry.
- Mr Bray ended up on the other side of Donegal Bay after losing radio contact with his shore-based team on Tuesday evening.
- It is hoped this will see an integrated approach to shore-based fishing, safety, conservation and environmental concerns.
More definitions of shore-basedDefinition of shore-based in:
- The British & World English dictionary