- (Of a stock or bond) due for early payment or redemption.More example sentences
- If you have spare premiums or short-dated stock, please contact us now.
- Global financial turbulence worked to the advantage of the U.S. credit market, with short-dated Treasuries performing strongly.
- Bond traders believe the fall in the yield in short-dated bonds to record lows last week indicates that a half-point cut to 3% is imminent.
More definitions of short-datedDefinition of short-dated in:
- The British & World English dictionary