- Concentration on short-term projects or objectives for immediate profit at the expense of long-term security.More example sentences
- The California recall is symptomatic of an increasing tendency for politics to be dominated by short-termism.
- There are powerful incentives to operate on a basis of myopic short-termism in the public-funded sector.
- Wall Street has always suffered from an overdose of short-termism.
More definitions of short-termismDefinition of short-termism in:
- The British & World English dictionary