- 1Short pants that reach only to the thighs or knees: cycling shortsMore example sentences
- I wiped my hand on the leg of my denim shorts and reached down to tug my backpack into the hut.
- He wore black shorts that reached down to his knees and had a seashell necklace around his neck.
- She pulled them off and tucked them into one of the thigh pockets of her shorts.
- 1.1North American Men’s underpants.More example sentences
- After stripping off his shorts and undershirt, Adrian rinsed himself off and dried off hastily.
More definitions of shortsDefinition of shorts in:
- The British & World English dictionary