- 1.1Broadcasting using radio waves of between 10 and 100 m wavelength: [as modifier]: shortwave radioMore example sentences
- Everything was censored and she relied on the BBC, broadcast through her short-wave radio, for real news from the outside world.
- All Church Services from Ballina-Boher parish are broadcast on short-wave radio.
- I was lying in my tent and heard the news on my short-wave radio from the BBC World Service.
More definitions of shortwaveDefinition of shortwave in:
- The British & World English dictionary