- Clean or strip (a metal or other surface) by directing a high-speed stream of steel particles at it.More example sentences
- Machines are also re-lined to ensure correct body thickness, shot-blasted and re-sprayed for a long working life.
- We don't know what finishes or flooring materials you install, but at the least, we would recommend shot-blasting a slab to prepare the surface for the toppings.
- Most of these models have been shot-blasted to clean away the original paint, and chemically flushed to remove silt and corrosion from inside, and are suitable for use in the home.
More definitions of shot-blastDefinition of shot-blast in:
- The British & World English dictionary