- 1A seat belt that passes over the shoulder and across the chest.More example sentences
- This concept features an additional two-point shoulder belt mounted in the top of each front seatback, at its inboard side, which is pulled down across the occupant's chest.
- In current models, the shield can be removed and the restraint can be used with a lap and shoulder belt as a belt-positioning booster seat for children too big for the full harness.
- Make sure your child always uses a booster seat until at least 60 lb and he is tall enough for the car's lap and shoulder belt to be positioned correctly.
More definitions of shoulder beltDefinition of shoulder belt in:
- The British & World English dictionary