adjective & adverb
- Up to or at the height of the shoulders: [as adjective]: a glade of shoulder-high grass [as adverb]: he was lifted shoulder-highMore example sentences
- One of the more uncouth retorts was delivered by a hitter when the ump called a strike on a shoulder-high fastball.
- Gary Payton was allowed to throw a perfect, shoulder-high delivery to Fisher.
- At the top of the last little bump, they could see the shoulder-high summit sign illuminated by the first light of day.
More definitions of shoulder-highDefinition of shoulder-high in:
- The British & World English dictionary