- 1A narrow strip of material going over the shoulder from the front to the back of a garment.More example sentences
- Jack's right hand slid under the shoulder strap of her bikini top and slowly began to ease the material down.
- There were no sleeves, only a shoulder strap, and a low back.
- I also would like something that has a shoulder strap.
- 1.1A long strap attached to a bag for carrying it over the shoulder.More example sentences
- The shoulder strap makes carrying the PC even easier.
- A shoulder strap and reinforced handles make it easy to carry.
- Each camera ships with a a matching bag, wrist strap, shoulder strap and charms also designed by none other than Gwen Stefani.
- 1.2A strip of cloth from shoulder to collar on a military uniform bearing a symbol of rank.More example sentences
- Carry a small family pet to safety in a large cloth tote bag with shoulder straps.
- Those taking the oath wore an orange strip, known as the ‘Red Tab’, on their shoulder straps.
More definitions of shoulder strapDefinition of shoulder strap in:
- The British & World English dictionary