nounchiefly North American
- A teaching method, used especially in teaching young children, in which students are encouraged to bring items they have selected to class and describe them to their classmates.More example sentences
- Use pictures as a show-and-tell vehicle for your young one to help bring family elders to life.
- The nice thing is, it allows them to easily take their garden to school for show-and-tell.
- If need be, drag her onto the bed with her jewelry box for show-and-tell.
More definitions of show-and-tellDefinition of show-and-tell in:
- The British & World English dictionary