- A store window looking onto a street, used for exhibiting goods.More example sentences
- It is a time when there is much in the show window and nothing in the stockroom.
- The delightful Keerthi Reddy, the famous actress, inaugurated the show window on Tuesday.
- Browsing in New York last May, there was a huge advertisement in the show window of a Brooklyn store, boasting its stock of the latest top 40 hits.
More definitions of show windowDefinition of show window in:
- The British & World English dictionary