- (Of weather or a period of time) characterized by frequent showers of rain.More example sentences
- There was a good turn out for the Clonaslee Show despite the showery weather.
- He steps up to seven furlongs tomorrow but has won over this distance and should go well tomorrow, especially as the forecast showery weather should ease the ground nicely for him.
- With forecasters predicting cool and showery weather, many sunseekers are heading for popular Mediterranean destinations.
More definitions of showeryDefinition of showery in:
- The British & World English dictionary