- 1Torn or cut into shreds: shredded paper [with submodifier]: finely shredded cabbageMore example sentences
- The chicken itself had little flavour, but the sliced and shredded vegetables were deliciously tasty, and one by one the various flavours in the curry sauce began to reveal themselves.
- You can put shredded paper in the recycling bin.
- Staff and children alike reused paper, photocopied on both sides and shredded waste paper.
- 2 • informal Having well-defined or well-developed muscles; muscular: a step-by-step plan that will help you achieve shredded abs in as little as 76 workouts Prince looked awesome—he was totally shreddedMore example sentences
- The winner was John Lee, who was very cut, with shredded legs and superb calves.
- Certainly he was as shredded, and even bigger, than at his two pro championship victories earlier in the year.
- Dave's body was now a shredded 235-pound testament to fevered training.
More definitions of shreddedDefinition of shredded in:
- The British & World English dictionary