- A weapon in the form of a star with projecting blades or points, used as a missile in some martial arts.More example sentences
- You sneak up on people and waste them with your arsenal of equally cool weapons, like shurikens.
- Why would they throw weapons away, like a shuriken, which if it missed, would more than likely be lost?
- He threw a large shuriken, a throwing star, so fast that Kenji just barely got out of the way.
Japanese, literally 'dagger in the hand'.
More definitions of shurikenDefinition of shuriken in:
- The British & World English dictionary