- The killing of a sibling or siblings, as a behavior pattern typical in various animal groups.More example sentences
- Asymmetric larval mobility and the evolutionary transition from siblicide to nonsiblicidal behavior in parasitoid wasps
- The vast majority of this mortality is due to food shortage and/or siblicide, though predation can also be a significant source of mortality.
- Because obligate siblicide typically occurs shortly after the second chick hatches, brood size does not vary for the majority of the nestling period.
More definitions of siblicideDefinition of siblicide in:
- The British & World English dictionary