- A minor or subsidiary street.More example sentences
- I was driving along in my car, minding my own business when a taxi drove out of a side street to my right and straight into the side of me.
- Traffic or no, I pulled into Portland Street, off into a side street and found a vacant metered parking space.
- The property on Alexandra Avenue is set back from the street and can only be accessed down a narrow side street.
More definitions of side streetDefinition of side street in:
- The British & World English dictionary