- A table placed at the side of a room or apart from the main table.More example sentences
- By tucking in an antique wicker writing desk as a side table, we increased function and character in the room.
- Her father shook his head, and Tash went in to the living room, picking up the receiver lying on a side table.
- Before our meeting, he prepared his favorite collection on a side table in the corner of the living room.
More definitions of side tableDefinition of side table in:
- The British & World English dictionary