- 1A flat-topped piece of furniture with cupboards and drawers, placed along a wall and used for storing dishes, glasses, and table linen.More example sentences
- In the end, the right wall only displayed an antique sideboard, the china cupboard, a quaint old rocking chair Brianna couldn't bear to part with and a bookshelf.
- Stock includes dining tables, chairs, sideboards, credenzas, chests of drawers, lighting and accessories.
- As Washington and his new wife chose ceramics and glass to set a fashionable table, they also ordered new chairs, tables, sideboards, and other furniture, along with cloth for bed hangings and curtains.
More definitions of sideboardDefinition of sideboard in:
- The British & World English dictionary