- A person’s assistant or close associate, especially one who has less authority than that person.More example sentences
- He uses Tingary, his half-witted sidekick, to assist him in his plots to bring down the jester.
- Others are new to the golfing arena, and platforming fans will be pleased to know that Jak and Ratchet have taken up the game, with their sidekicks acting as caddies for them.
- For purpose of plot, Don Lockwood has a humorous sidekick / friend, Cosmo Brown.
More definitions of sidekickDefinition of sidekick in:
- The British & World English dictionary