- A bank deposit that can be withdrawn immediately without notice or penalty.More example sentences
- As of October 1, 2004 the interest rate on a sight deposit is 0.55% as well as in the client's funds on the current account.
- The increase in transaction accounts resulted in a greater volume of corporate sight deposits.
- The high growth rate of low cost funds, such as savings and sight deposits, is the result of the ‘maturing’ phase of the new branch network units.
More definitions of sight depositDefinition of sight deposit in:
- The British & World English dictionary