- 1(Of a person) having the ability to see; not blind: a sighted guide is needed (as plural noun the sighted) for the sighted, it is hard to imagine a world without visionMore example sentences
- His company, Traveleyes, pairs blind people with sighted travellers who, in return for a 25% discount on their holiday, act as guides.
- The scheme was originally thought up by Plymouth Argyle Football Club, who were the first club to set up a commentary to relay information to blind supporters by a sighted fan who sits next to them in the crowd.
- As the sighted child of blind parents Gareth Owens has always regarded the task of translating complexities into simple language as his birthright.
More definitions of sightedDefinition of sighted in:
- The British & World English dictionary