- The branch of military intelligence concerned with the monitoring, interception, and interpretation of radio signals, radar signals, and telemetry.More example sentences
- This data will primarily come from imagery intelligence, human intelligence, and signals intelligence.
- The lightning bolt represents electronic warfare and signals intelligence and the globe symbolizes worldwide capabilities.
- Second, espionage is often essential to providing an indication, a tip, a direction for targeting and using technical intelligence assets, such as reconnaissance or signals intelligence.
More definitions of signals intelligenceDefinition of signals intelligence in:
- The British & World English dictionary