- Silicone rubber.More example sentences
- The implants are made of vulcanized silicone or silastic, a clear, hard, rubber-like material, and secured to the skeleton by insertion into a pocket or with small titanium screws that anchor to the underlying bone.
- A silastic Foley catheter that is appropriate for the patient's urethra is inserted on completion of the bladder and abdominal wound closure.
- Both polypropylene mesh bands and silastic rings have been used to prevent stretching of the newly created stomach outlet.
More definitions of silasticDefinition of silastic in:
- The British & World English dictionary