- Hydrated silica in a hard granular hygroscopic form used as a desiccant.More example sentences
- If you plan to use silica gel or other desiccant to dry flowers, you may wish to cut off all of the stems, leaving only a small portion attached to each blossom.
- Most closet dehumidifiers are wireless and use salt, silica gel, or other material to absorb moisture out of the air.
- Consider using silica gel or air midsoles in your shoes plus polyester or polyester-blend socks to prevent blisters and keep your feet dry.
More definitions of silica gelDefinition of silica gel in:
- The British & World English dictionary