- A binary compound of silicon with another element or group.More example sentences
- The barrier may be a thin film containing at least one of a nitride, oxide, boride, silicide, carbide and aluminide.
- The metal layer which is not transformed into a metal silicide overlying the dielectric spacers and shallow trench isolation regions is removed.
- It is interesting to note, however, that there are seven carbides and four silicides known in the mineral kingdom and that one of the carbides and two of the silicides were discovered in the People's Republic of China.
More definitions of silicideDefinition of silicide in:
- The British & World English dictionary