- another term for kapok.More example sentences
- There is also a deep fascination with texture from the fine silk cotton yarn, to the merino and the matted felt coats she constructs.
- Kapok is a silky fibre obtained from a large east Indian tree (the word is another one from Malay), which is sometimes called silk cotton or Java cotton.
- Thus you can behold a collection of sarees, duppattas and salwar kameez pieces which are available in silk cotton, tussar, crepe, kota, chiffon, khadi, Chanderi, etc.
More definitions of silk cottonDefinition of silk cotton in:
- The British & World English dictionary