- see silkworm moth.More example sentences
- The project is aimed at providing work and income for the Leonardville community as well as solving the problem of the wild silk moth, whose cocoons have caused deaths in livestock eating them.
- The principle species used in commercial production is the mulberry silkworm, which is the larva of the silk moth, Bombyx mori.
- In the Northeast, a single species of parasitic fly has caused declines in the populations of two native silk moth species.
More definitions of silk mothDefinition of silk moth in:
- The British & World English dictionary