- An elderly person who is a regular or enthusiastic Internet user.More example sentences
- They tend to outnumber the ' silver surfers ' by quite a lot.
- Grandmother Margaret Haugh has become a "silver surfer" - to watch a yacht sail the wrong way around the world.
- The current generation of "silver surfers" spends an average of six hours online each week, research by the insurance company AXA found.
More definitions of silver surferDefinition of silver surfer in:
- The British & World English dictionary