- 1Dishes, containers, or cutlery made of or coated with silver.More example sentences
- This cornucopia of all things interesting and Irish continues with a large offering of Irish silverware.
- In 1878 he won two more first prizes for silverware at the Paris exhibition.
- With my rag, I scooped some rubbing compound and began polishing silverware for the banquet.
- 1.1Eating and serving utensils made of any material.More example sentences
- She stood in front of the sink, a pile of dirty dishes and silverware on one side, and a pile of clean on the other side.
- No one said a word, and only the clink of dishes and silverware was heard in the uncomfortable silence.
- With an excited smile, Ally went into the kitchen to get plates and silverware.
More definitions of silverwareDefinition of silverware in:
- The British & World English dictionary