A yellow-flowered herbaceous potentilla with silvery compound leaves, a common grassland weed of north temperate regions.
- Potentilla anserina, family Rosaceae
More example sentences
- But often I grazed fields like this one, searching for silverweed, wild garlic, cress in the damp corners.
- After a last stream - beehives here - we're on a dead-end road with silverweed growing down the middle of the Tarmac.
- Expansion of the endangered silverweed at Wolf Lake is another sign of success.
Definition of silverweed in:
- The British & World English dictionary