nounUS • informal
- A dollar.More example sentences
- Factor in figures for median household incomes, and twenty-five grand turns into a little under a million simoleons in today's R&D money.
- In a single summer of public disinterest, ninety million of the Walt Disney Company's simoleons disappeared into a sea of red ink.
- He can recoup a few simoleons on the soundtrack CD.
late 19th century: perhaps on the pattern of napoleon.
More definitions of simoleonDefinition of simoleon in:
- The British & World English dictionary