nounNorth American • informal
- A silly or foolish person.More example sentences
- I'm not crazy about the 1978 ‘She's A Dog / I Can Change My Mind’ 45 that closes out this release, but you power pop simps may have some fun with it.
- All right, so this is all old news for you power punk simps, but this is a bandwagon I'm ready to climb on.
- Would we be people of action, stepping up in the moment when we are most needed, or would we be cowering simps, hiding until the worst of it is over?
early 20th century: abbreviation of simpleton.
More definitions of simpDefinition of simp in:
- The British & World English dictionary