(also sine wave)
- A curve representing periodic oscillations of constant amplitude as given by a sine function. Also called sinusoid.More example sentences
- The second way to read pulses differently is to read the pulse wave as a sine curve rather than a bell curve.
- In their less rigorous approach they were quite willing to be satisfied with approximations, such as the substitution of a sine wave for almost any curve connecting two points.
- Here, a very low-amplitude, high-frequency oscillation is superimposed on a sine curve.
More definitions of sine curveDefinition of sine curve in:
- The British & World English dictionary