- (Of a jacket or coat) showing only one row of buttons at the front when fastened.More example sentences
- It combines fitted flat-front trousers with a three-button single-breasted jacket that features a notched collar, two front flap pockets, one chest welt pocket, and a vented rear center seam.
- The single-breasted jacket with notch lapels is the most popular and classic style.
- Instead, opt for a nicely fitted single-breasted blazer, preferably one that can be buttoned all the way up.
More definitions of single-breastedDefinition of single-breasted in:
- The British & World English dictionary