- (Of an electronic device) designed for use with unbalanced signals and therefore having one input and one output terminal grounded.More example sentences
- If the interfaces are correctly designed, plugging a single-ended device into a differential bus will not damage anything.
- New designs for single-ended devices should use the UltraSCSI speed for transferring data.
- These terminators will run in LVD mode if everything on the bus is LVD or they will switch to single ended active terminators if there are single-ended devices on the bus.
More definitions of single-endedDefinition of single-ended in:
- The British & World English dictionary