- The choicer part of a loin of beef: [as modifier]: fresh sirloin steaksMore example sentences
- The platters were heaped with beef fillet, sirloin, rump and kidneys as well as chicken, lamb and pork.
- For his next trick, he cranked up the heat and put on skewers of sirloin beef fillet and halloumi cheese.
- A bowl of white rice and a small serving of fish soup with seaweed follow, just in time to accompany the main dish, be it sirloin or tenderloin steak, mutton, chicken or cod.
More definitions of sirloinDefinition of sirloin in:
- The British & World English dictionary