Definition of situation in English:
1A set of circumstances in which one finds oneself; a state of affairs: the situation between her and Jake had come to a head the political situation in Russia
More example sentences
- If your thoughts are good and creative then you don't need to worry about the situations and circumstances.
- The worst of the economic crisis may be over, but the political situation is far from decided.
- On occasions I've been placed in situations I would consider dangerous.
- Example sentences
- Moreover, this was not just a temporary or situational development.
- Information sharing enhances quality of information and shared situational awareness.
- Some of the situational horror that Claire finds herself in, especially in the last half hour, are truly riveting.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.