- A television or radio series in which the same set of characters are involved in various amusing situations.More example sentences
- The earliest situation comedy on television was set in the city.
- For example, a television situation comedy and two movies have recently been based on life in South Boston.
- Even within the single medium of network television, for example, there are huge differences between the production team required for news, situation comedy, and game shows.
More definitions of situation comedyDefinition of situation comedy in:
- The British & World English dictionary