Definition of ski-bob in English:
verb (ski-bobs, ski-bobbing, ski-bobbed)[no object] Back to top
Ride a ski-bob.
- Henry has been ski-bobbing longer that he cares to remember and is a great ambassador for the sport.
- Apart from ski-bobbing during the day we spent many gourmet hours tasting and learning about Austrian food.
- In the winter, also popular are tobogganing, sleigh rides, ski-bobbing and curling.
- Example sentences
- At the top of the lift, the ski-bobber lets go of the handle, the hook opens and the t-bar is released.
Definition of ski-bob in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan