- 1A type of ski lift, with a moving rope or with bars suspended from a moving overhead cable.More example sentences
- In the 1920s it had ten working hotels and by 1936 it had a ski school, a ski tow and a tourist office.
- Freed from the confines of ski tows and pistes, they travel to where snow cover is deepest and the hills most deserted.
- The lottery grant also funded two ski tows, car parking facilities and floodlighting.
More definitions of ski towDefinition of ski tow in:
- The British & World English dictionary