- A road surface used for testing the ability of automobiles to withstand lateral acceleration.More example sentences
- It feels fantastic on the road at any speed and generates an impressive 0.9 g's on a skidpad on Michelin ZP high-performance run-flat tires.
- It started life as a Fairmont, but nobody is going to say the Fox platform is obsolete after they see it pull over one G on the skidpad.
- The Alphera Dutton Rally is for road-registered performance cars competing in 24 separate driving tests, including timed laps, slaloms and wet skidpans.
More definitions of skidpadDefinition of skidpad in:
- The British & World English dictionary