- A test for an immune reaction performed by applying a substance topically or injecting it into the skin.More example sentences
- Allergies are diagnosed using a skin test or blood test, depending on the age and condition of the patient.
- Usually the allergist will start off with something like a skin test or a blood test.
- Bilirubin levels are easily measured with a skin test or blood test.
verb(skin-test) [with object] (usually as noun skin-testing) Back to top
- Perform a skin test on (someone).More example sentences
- Subjects in the BCG-vaccinated group were not skin-tested.
More definitions of skin testDefinition of skin test in:
- The British & World English dictionary